Blueair warrants that your Blueair air purifier will be free from defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase provided that you have replaced the filters with original Blueair replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the Blueair User Manual. Within the first 14 days of purchase Blueair will replace a defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges. After 14 days, Blueair’s obligation and liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to repairing or replacing (at its sole discretion) a defective unit and paying the freight cost of returning the unit to you. The Limited Warranty covers normal household use only and does not cover replacement filters.
In the case of the Classic and Pro series models, you can continue the limited warranty of two (2) years in a lifetime warranty, and you should only complete this online registration form at Blueair Filter Club at https: // www. blueair.com/se-en/filter-club-sign-up. In line with the foregoing and your commitment to regularly changing Blueair filters, you get a long-term warranty on your Classic and Pro device.
Blueair warrants that your Blueair AwareTM air quality sensor will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase, provided that you have followed the instructions provided in the owner’s manual in regards to user handling and cleaning. The warranty covers normal household use in normal indoor environment. Blueair will replace a defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
In the event of a malfunction or failure of your Blueair air purifier, please contact your local dealer or Blueair directly for further assistance.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Blueair air purifier:
- Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the Blueair User Manual.
- Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
- There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair air purifier by anyone other than authorized Blueair service personnel.
- Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair.
This Limited Warranty is provided by Blueair AB.
BLUEAIR DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, BLUEAIR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCONVENIENCES, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, SECONDARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNERSHIP OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. Service is available In the event of a defect of your Blueair air purifier, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +389 (2) 3176 920; 3176 907
Returns and refunds
In www.filtracija.mk we hope that you are satisfied with our service, but of course we know that sometimes some products will have to be returned.
- Before returning any product please read our Terms and Conditions
- Every returned product must be in a sealed box and contain the original packaging and documentation
- Filtracija must be notified of any return within 14 days of the original delivery date.
- The products ordered by the filtracija.mk e-store are not refunded or refunded unless they are damaged during transport, so please, when receiving the product view the package and its contents in case it is not received damaged.
The products have a warranty period, if your product is malfunctioning within the warranty period, you have the right to report it to us by e-mail after the already established return procedure, which you can read below.
Before returning the product, please refrain from contacting us to compare the Authorization Number.
- In order to get Authorization Number Return you can send an email to filtracija.mk customer care at email@example.com
Enter your Authorization Number Return number on the outside of the package, and send it to the following address:
Street: Orce Nikolov 190-3 / 5
The cost of postage for the returned products is settled by the buyer under the Return Procedure, unless previously agreed and confirmed by the Customer Care Department.
Filtracija.mk accepts no liability for loss or damage to the goods upon return.
All returned products must be received within 14 days after receiving the Authorization Number Return.
Upon receipt, all products will be reviewed, and, at our conclusion, refunding may be granted or refused, or a replacement with a suitable product may be made.